How To Contact Facebook For Customer Service
How To Contact Facebook Customer Service
Contacting Facebook when you have a problem is not easy. We desperately look for a help email to contact Facebook or a phone support contact and they are impossible to find. Because I care, I have compiled several Facebook help links for those occasions when you need to contact Facebook directly.
LIST OF LINKS TO CONTACT WITH FACEBOOK
1. CONTACT FACEBOOK TO SOLVE PROBLEMS WITH YOUR PERSONAL ACCOUNT:
Facebook Help Community: If you have not been able to solve the problem in the previous resources, you can always ask your opinion in the community, a kind of forum where incidence is shared and Facebook staff offers help or possible solutions.
2. CONTACT FACEBOOK FOR ERRORS IN PERSONAL ACCOUNT FEATURES:
3. CONTACT FACEBOOK FOR PROBLEMS IN COMPANY PAGES:
4. CONTACT FACEBOOK FOR PROBLEMS WITH ADS:
5. CONTACT FACEBOOK TO SOLVE PROBLEMS WITH THIRD-PARTY CONTENT:
- Report behavior on Facebook - You can report offensive content or spam on Facebook of pages, personal profiles, groups, ads, events or publications in your biography and much more.
- Link to denounce unauthorized photos or videos - If you need help to contact Facebook because someone is threatening to share something that you want to keep in private, follow the steps that are detailed in the form of this link.
- Spam problems on Facebook - You can use this link to contact Facebook if someone is sending you messages that you do not want to receive if they are posting unwanted links or requests for friendship or assistance to unwanted events on your wall.
I hope you have been helped by these links to contact Facebook Customer Support. If you have had another problem that is not included in these categories, leave a comment and I'll update the post.